My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 10, 2008

________________________________________________________

Weigh in today

Today we will be weighed and that will be compared to last week. If anyone has gained a pound, then they will have to pay $1 a pound. I don't know if they will tell us if anyone gained or lost, but at least we will know for ourselves. I think I have lost a few pounds, but I will find out when I get to the official scale.

In the past I would probably have skipped breakfast, but that's not the way I'm trying to lose this time. I'm trying to do something that I can continue on with, just a change in lifestyle...not really a diet.

Quote:
The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook = Julia Child

2 Comments:

At 11/11/2008 1:12 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I would be in BIIIG trouble this week. Two dollars worth, to be precise.....

 
At 11/11/2008 1:17 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Well I was wrong, they are not going to weigh us till next Monday. I think I would have been okay, but I'm hoping to lose even more before then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home