My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, November 14, 2008

________________________________________________________

Chipotle Mexican Grill


I picked up "The Boy" at the airport late in the day and we went by Chipotle to get something since he was hungry and had missed being able to go there while he was in another state.

I usually avoid Chipotle because everytime I've been there, I have never liked what I ended up with. He told me I could get a casadia, which I didn't know, because it's not on the menu. It was still pretty spicy, but really good. I think everyone but me loves to go there, so next time someone wants to go I will not have to avoid the place.

Quote: A cucumber should be well sliced, and dressed with pepper and vinegar, and then thrown out, as good for nothing - Samuel Johnson

6 Comments:

At 11/16/2008 11:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I really like spicy food (I had Vietnamese Pho in Tom Yum soup yesterday) I don't particularly like Mexican food. Not sure why. Maybe it's all that cheese...

 
At 11/16/2008 2:25 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe you've not had really good Mexican food, but I do agree I'm not into lots of cheese on my food. I think the hottest thing I like is Chili's Southwest Egg Rolls. I found this recipe, but havent' tried it yet. http://www.recipezaar.com/Chilis-Southwest-Egg-Rolls-18319

 
At 11/17/2008 3:30 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE cheese on my food. IT, however, loves to end up on my hips.

I LOVE quesedillas!!!!!

 
At 11/18/2008 10:30 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I didn't even know you had quesedillas all the way up in Canada.

 
At 11/20/2008 8:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to suggest if you look down further on the menu, you might see that they do indeed have quesadillas -- I'm not sure what translation "casadia" is though ;)

We LOVE our jalapenoes and lucky for us, they were one of our top garden producers this year! I haven't eaten at Chipolte very often though we do tend to hit Qdoba pretty regularly. Dave gets the burrito, but I get the Naked Burrito, mostly because I want Dave to say "Naked Burrito" when he orders 'cuz it sounds funny, but I also like it best!

After reading all of your food blogs, now I'm hungry! We had homemade tamales last nite --- sigh, we ate them all! How do you say "Piggie" in Spanish?

-al

 
At 11/21/2008 1:29 am, Blogger Moggy said...

al- I didn't even read the menu at all. Next time I guess I should try that ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home