My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

________________________________________________________

We have a new President

We need to pray for him as he takes this office. I pray that he will make wise decisions for our country.

I felt sick all day and was snappy at people because of the elections. Now it looks like the House and Senate are also a majority of the same party as the President, so it should be interesting what things get passed in the next four years.

Quote:
Leadership is

a potent combination
of strategy
and character.
But if you must
be without one,
be without the strategy.

- Anonymous

7 Comments:

At 11/05/2008 4:25 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

So.....who's birthday is it? Hmmmm....?

And yes, it should be very interesting what takes place in the next few years.

 
At 11/05/2008 10:56 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I think that 2K's Dad has a birthday today ;-)

 
At 11/05/2008 11:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE VERY SPECIAL LADY!!!!! Hope that you are feeling better about things and that you let the people who love you shower you with happiness.

 
At 11/06/2008 1:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't know about letting people shower me ;-O

but The Girl did buy me some green tea soap that really smells very good. ;-)

 
At 11/07/2008 4:02 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOGSTER!

 
At 11/12/2008 2:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm either a couple days late, or really early for '09!

~al

 
At 11/12/2008 2:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet and al - thanks for the Happy Birthdays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home