My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 24, 2008

________________________________________________________

Weird Dreams

I got to sleep late and so I had some weird dreams. First I dreamed about a boy and girl going to a town that was in a different world. Not really obviously different than ours at first. Later (not sure if it was the same dream or another one) there were creatures that were attracted to light if it was dark. Also some people had the ability to hide in trees and blend in and be very still. This was not the bad guys.

I also dreamed about elevators and a work place and a coke machine, someone from my Church finding an armadillo under a shelf where they worked and I was trying to take it to the country where it would be safer and a big pet wild cat that some guy had. Lots of long dreams, I guess I should have set an alarm.

Quote: They thought I was a Surrealist, but I wasn't. I never painted dreams. I painted my reality. ~ Frida Kahlo

2 Comments:

At 11/24/2008 9:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Hugh Prather:

Self: There is something amiss in my life.

Dreams: Look! I'll draw you a picture.

I love figuring out dreams and what they mean.

 
At 11/25/2008 5:09 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wow. What DID you eat before bed? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home