My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

________________________________________________________

Now for the other side

The stuff I put on my shoulder worked and this morning it doesn't hurt, but the other side does. I did try sleeping on the other side. I also thought that it may be that because I've been dieting that I'm not getting enough vitamins, so I too one this morning.

We will see how I feel tomorrow ;-) Today I'm going to try to do something with my hair. If you remember not long ago I accidentally dyed it black. Now it's black with gray or as I like to call it "platinum blond" roots.

I'm not yet sure what I'm going to do about it, but I'll let you know.

Quote: Gray hairs are signs of wisdom if you hold your tongue, speak and they are but hairs, as in the young. - Rabindranath Tagore

1 Comments:

At 11/23/2008 1:22 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Go for pink hair, it will match your pink shirt. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home