My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

________________________________________________________

Happy Thanksgiving

This thanksgiving I'm thankful for:

* God still working in my life
* my job
* The Leaning House of Moggy
* food to eat
* friends
* family
* hair (even if it's orange)
* health
* The Cat

Quote: As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

3 Comments:

At 11/26/2008 8:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, my friend!!

 
At 11/26/2008 9:16 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

All good things to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving!

PS- When did you get a pet turkey? What does "the cat" think of that?

 
At 12/01/2008 2:23 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home