My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

________________________________________________________

packing to go to Oklahoma

This morning I'm busy packing to go to Oklahoma for overnight. Not camping this time I'm staying in a heated cabin ;-)

Yesterday I went straight from work to a friends house, she is taking care of her Dad who is 93 and can't get out a lot. It was her birthday and I took an old movie over for us to watch. I didn't get home till late.

I guess it's harder to keep up with my blog during the holidays.

Quote: A cabin with plenty of food is better than a hungry castle - Irish Saying

1 Comments:

At 12/08/2008 4:07 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

OOOOOOOOklahoma where the winds comes whistling down the plains......

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home