My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

________________________________________________________

Accidental Orange

I got tired of the black hair with gray roots and so decided to bleach my hair so I could get a lighter color.

Now my hair is orange (okay maybe auburn).

It wouldn't be too bad, except it didn't fix the roots problem. I have a plan for that, I just hope it works better than this plan ;-) .

I can't say I got the look I was trying for, but I didn't really have that planned out very well.

Quote: Sunshine cannot bleach the snow, Nor time unmake what poets know - Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 Comments:

At 11/25/2008 5:08 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hmmmm....maybe you should just go bald. This is stressing you out! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home