My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

________________________________________________________

Reality or Lack of It

Sunday morning I didn't want to face the day. So I slept really late and missed Church.

I may have mentioned that I really didn't want to be a landlord. Things are going well so far, it's not that a problem has come up. It's just that I don't always like to be responsible for my life and yet I need to be.

Sometimes God pushes us out of our comfort zone and I am pretty far out buying, selling or renting a house.

Quote: If a man harbors any sort of fear, it percolates through all his thinking, damages his personality, makes him landlord to a ghost. - Lloyd C. Douglas

4 Comments:

At 1/12/2009 11:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that things are getting to you, Moggy. I wish I could give you a big hug and tell you it will all be okay.

 
At 1/12/2009 11:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2K - Thanks, I will accept your well wishing virtual hug. I think I am going to be okay. Sometimes I'm like an old mule balking at everthing and the Spirit has to push me pretty hard to get me moving.

 
At 1/13/2009 3:20 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Here's another virtual hug. **HUG** Praying for you, my friend.

 
At 1/13/2009 10:49 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - thanks I am very fortunate to have so many friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home