My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 12, 2009

________________________________________________________

Weigh In

Today was a weigh in for our group at work. I thought about weighing the clothes I was going to wear so they didn't add too much. I did wear something fairly light and shoes that I could slip out of. My friend wore a bulky sweater and boots and since we are having to pay a dollar for every pound we gain, she has to pay.

I will admit that I am going to have to pay one dollar, but I'm surprized it's not more with some of the stress eating I have done lately.

Quote: Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it - Lily Tomlin

4 Comments:

At 1/13/2009 8:20 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

One dollar isn't so bad....not bad at all.....

 
At 1/14/2009 1:43 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - considering some of the stuff I have been eating lately it's not bad at all.

 
At 1/17/2009 1:11 am, Blogger dogfrost said...

I put my clothes upon the scale
They only weighed a pound
I put my butt upon the scale
And pushed it in the ground

 
At 1/28/2009 9:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

googled B - It wasn't quite that bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home