My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

________________________________________________________

Superbowl Sunday

I don't watch sports, but I did see enough of the superbowl to know that the square I got in the football pot at work did not win anything.

I got a new pedometer friday and so I went for a walk around the time that the game was getting started. The friend that I was walking with had been at a superbowl party and wanted to get out and walk. I logged in about 5,000 steps on my new meter and then stopped by the party for a while.

I think they may call it a super bowl party because of the dip, there were bowls of dips and chili ;-)

I had planned to walk home, but it got dark and my friend said that there are bob cats that go up and down a park that is between my house and the superbowl party so I got a ride home.

Quote: I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light. - Mary Gardiner Brainard

4 Comments:

At 2/02/2009 8:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched reruns of Sex and the City, while K2 was at a Superbowl party. I have no interest in such things.

 
At 2/02/2009 8:28 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I wasn't even sure that the SUperbowl WAS yesterday. :-) I couldn't care less about football. :-)

 
At 2/02/2009 9:54 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

If someone didn't come by at work with a sheet every year to pick a square, I would not know about the super bowl. I had to ask who was playing. There were a couple of Super Bowl parties I could have went to, but I like to talk and people who are watching football don't like people who just like to talk sitting in on it ;-)

 
At 2/06/2009 12:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least they didn't call it a Super Dip Party.

~al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home