My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

________________________________________________________

At least I'm trying

Today after walking from the parking lot into the building going to the cafeteria and to a meeting. I looked at the pedometer and it said I had done all this with less than 10 steps ;-/

My co-worker suggested that I try wearing it on my shoe and I thought that might work.

I put it on my shoe and then we had a fire drill.

After we came back in my boss told me that it looked like I was under house arrest and having to wear an ankle monitor. So I am not wearing it on my shoe again even though that did seem to work.

Quote: It is not the criminal things which are hardest to confess, but the ridiculous and shameful = Jean-Jacques Rousseau

3 Comments:

At 2/06/2009 3:20 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

LOL! Maybe your co-workers won't steal your food if they think you're a criminal out on parole. :-)

 
At 2/06/2009 12:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen that little orange hunger monster in the latest Weight Watcher commercials? For some reason, I always think of Moggy when I see him.

~alva

 
At 2/07/2009 4:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I think I am getting more respect at work now

Al - I think of me when I see the hunger monster too ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home