My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, February 02, 2009

________________________________________________________

Pedometer design flaw

I seem to remember that I had this happen to me once before. I got a pedometer with a button on the front that resets the steps. So if you bump it or if your not careful when you go to take it off to read it. You just lost all the steps that it counted.

I'm going to try it for a while since I already got it, but I'm not sure if it's going to work. It's really flustrating after an entire day of walking here and there to be told you have only taken 5 steps.


Quote: Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently. - William Arthur Ward [I guess five steps is not so bad]

3 Comments:

At 2/03/2009 10:20 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think you should just count them in your head all day. :-)

 
At 2/04/2009 2:45 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I can't walk and chew gum, how could I walk and count.

 
At 2/04/2009 10:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

One comment was removed because it had the appearance of spam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home