My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

________________________________________________________

Altoid Tins

Yesterday I tried putting my cell phone in an altoid tin. It fit perfectly and I felt like it would protect my phone. When I took the phone out it was looking for service. I'm guessing that my phone could not find service inside of the tin. I guess it will not work for a phone holder unless the phone is turned off anyway.

I looked online and saw that people have made all kinds of things out of altoid boxes. The two I liked the best were little shrines and a watercolor box. They also had emergency kits and little electronic gadgets with all the wires and batteries inside.

Quote: The French cook; we open tins. - John Galsworthy

2 Comments:

At 3/14/2009 11:19 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Recycling at its best. :-) I'm going to call you MacGyver from now on.

 
At 3/14/2009 11:48 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe I will go green for St. Patricks Day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home