My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

________________________________________________________

I'm still here

I just haven't posted in a while. The weather has been really nice and I have been wanting to start a garden. I didn't have a garden last year, except for the front flower bed.

I've been deciding between a square foot garden and some kind of earth box or some kind of self watering garden. I will probably get something started Monday.


Quote: I have a rock garden. Last week three of them died. - Richard Diran

2 Comments:

At 3/11/2009 1:58 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Okay, I admit it. I am jealous. Jealous of your good weather. Because I just got back from driving my kids to gym class and it's -26 degrees. With the wind chill, it's -30. Yeah. I'm COLD. Garden shmarden.

 
At 3/14/2009 2:23 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Okay did you make it start raining and get cold here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home