My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

________________________________________________________

Okay I have not been posting often


This week I pulled a bunch of old dried plants out of my front flowerbed. There is a lot of stuff starting to grow.

I had a dream that I got sent to England for a conference (that is not going to happen)

I cooked up a bunch of okra one day and some minestrone soup another day. This is only a big deal to me because I dont cook a lot.

I'm trying to lose weight again and so we walked at lunch two days and were going to try to walk three days next week. I lost some weight at the first of the week, but I've been eating a little too good toward the end of the week.

Quote: I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks - Daniel Boone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home