My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, March 30, 2009

________________________________________________________

I have a weigh in today

I have not been good this week with my eating. They brought a cake up to work one day and the next day donuts. Then I ate out with friends yesterday.

I am going to have to learn to say no to cake and donuts and snickers bars if I want to reach my goal. I'm really not doing too bad most of the time, but every now and then I forget what I'm trying to do ;-)

Quote: The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook - Julia Child

4 Comments:

At 3/30/2009 6:12 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Does eating candy count as being good? No? Oh, then I haven't been doing well either.....:-)

 
At 3/30/2009 9:38 pm, Anonymous Two Kayaks said...

I've been eating my way through a bag of Mike & Ikes. Probably not a great idea.

 
At 4/03/2009 3:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does everything in life remind me of a Seinfeld episode?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zGKGZ24M7U

=)
~alva

 
At 4/06/2009 10:22 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I think if you get carried away you can have a little candy.

2K - Blaaa I think that Mike and Ikes is about the one candy I will not eat.

Al - I can only hope that one day everything will make you think of a Moggy post ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home