My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

________________________________________________________

Knock Knock Who's There

If your reading my blog I would like to know. You don't have to leave a link, just a comment even if its anonymous or send me an email. I know a couple of people look at my blog pretty often, but I wonder if there are some who just never comment.

Quote: Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling. - Seneca (If it's my fate to keep writing my blog, I have to say that sometimes I'm dragging ;-)

2 Comments:

At 3/19/2009 2:48 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I never leave comments on your blog. My name is Janet and I am a Moggy-aholic.

 
At 3/20/2009 2:59 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet, nice to hear from you, maybe you should comment sometime ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home