My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

________________________________________________________

It didn't sound good to me but.....

I like odd things and I guess I got that from my parents. My Mom told me that they had turned the old boat that was left on the place they bought into a garden. I didn't really think that would look good, but I did think they could grow a "boat load" of vegetables. ;-)

I looked online and found that a couple of people had made boat gardens and they actually didn't look bad.


They had offered to bring a boat and put in my yard. I wonder if I should have taken them up on it?

2 Comments:

At 3/22/2009 9:51 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE the first one. It is SO pretty!

 
At 4/03/2009 3:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun ideal

-al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home