My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

________________________________________________________

Starting a Garden

I found a planting calendar online that I think will work for my area. I have missed planting a lot of stuff that I could have planted, but then I don't have a lot of space or knowledge of planting.

So it says that today I could plant Watermelon, Southern Peas, Pole limas, Corn, Eggplant, Peppers, Tomato, Pole beans, Limas, Cukes, Snaps, Half-runner, Squash, Cantaloupe/Honeydew.

I should at least try to plant one or two of these things today. I will let you know if I get anything planted, but first I have to finish lopping off those limbs.

Quote: Criticizing another's garden doesn't keep the weeds out of your own - Proverb

3 Comments:

At 3/30/2009 1:08 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think I missed the "gardener" gene. I think I got the "Farmer's Market" gene, though. :-)

 
At 4/06/2009 10:22 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - we will see I think I missed that gene too. I bet you could grow okra.

 
At 4/06/2009 10:22 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - we will see I think I missed that gene too. I bet you could grow okra.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home