My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

________________________________________________________

Painting Again

I don't even know how long it's been since I painted, but I have been feeling a prompting to get started painting again.

Someone gave me a couple of canvases friday. They have something painted on them, but it wasn't finished and I think I can paint over it. It's not like I don't have something to paint on, I do.

It's more that I think God nudges us with things that happen in our lives to get us going in the right direction.

Quote: Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones in the right order you can nudge the world a little. - Tom Stoppard

4 Comments:

At 3/22/2009 9:52 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Paint a picture of me! :-) Actually, I think it's great that you are painting again! Will you show us your other pics? :-)

 
At 3/23/2009 12:35 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I will show you and I got another nudge today. Someone thought I had paint on my glasses, but I think it was just pancake batter. I really get into whatever I'm doing ;-)

 
At 4/06/2009 9:52 pm, Blogger Pam said...

I have a very large, very naked wall. Please come and paint a pretty seascape on it!
;-)

I would love to see more of your paintings...

 
At 4/06/2009 10:15 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Pam I have a few walls I want to paint too and I will try to post something before too long. I feel blessed to have met you online, you and Janet too ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home