My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

________________________________________________________

I cut my hair today

I was getting tired of how my hair looked and so I cut it a little shorter. I think it looks okay because I went a couple of places and didn't see shocked looks or hear laughter ;-). I may have gotten it a little short, but it will grow.

Quote: Beauty isn't worth thinking about; what's important is your mind. You don't want a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head. - Garrison Keillor

3 Comments:

At 3/16/2009 3:33 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm sure it looks great! Love the quote!

 
At 3/16/2009 6:24 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I used to cut my hair all the time, but gave it up when I could afford a real haircut. When you have feathers instead of hair like mine, you need all the expertise a hair dresser can give you.

 
At 3/17/2009 12:51 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Jan - I think my hair turned out pretty good.

Nan - Feathers instead of hair, humm I'm going to have to take a closer look next time I see you ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home