My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, March 23, 2009

________________________________________________________

I can't believe she's gone

There was this tree on my way home with a little group of missletoe in it that looked like a little dancer to me. Sometimes when I went past the sun was going down and the sky behind her was all different colors.

I planned to get a picture before all the leaves covered it. I finially remembered to take my camera to work with me and as I drove past...... I could not believe it... they cut down the tree ;-(

Quote: In order to understand life it is not only necessary not to be indifferent to men, but not to be indifferent to flocks, to trees. One should be indifferent to nothing. - Remy de Gourmont

1 Comments:

At 3/25/2009 5:41 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That sucks. I remember when my grandma's neighbours cut down their tree. I truly missed it. It's hard to explain how they become so ....part of you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home