My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

________________________________________________________

My new jacket

Why is this funny, well because I was really tired and the sales lady insisted in taking a lot of time to pull a bag over the jacket with the hanger top out so it could be handled carefully.

It was really windy and just when I got into the parking lot .... it blew out of the basket and straight for a grease spot in the parking lot. I haven't looked at it yet to see if there is grease on it, but I hope not.

Quote: The human heart is like a ship on a stormy sea driven about by winds blowing from all four corners of heaven.- Martin Luther King, Jr.

3 Comments:

At 3/31/2009 9:00 pm, Anonymous Two Kayaks said...

Ugh! Lestoil will get ANYTHING out...I promise.

 
At 4/02/2009 2:16 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oops. That is not good.

 
At 4/06/2009 10:20 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - you mand that Lestoil is not good ;-) Actually my jacket was okay, I guess it was a dried oily spot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home