My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 06, 2009

________________________________________________________

I could not find my glasses

It was a rough beginning for the day until I did find them. I really need to keep up better and I should get a spare pair.

I can see, but not good enough to do all the things I want to. And apparently not well enough to find my glasses ;-)

Quote: I was walking down the street wearing glasses when the prescription ran out. - Steven Wright

2 Comments:

At 4/07/2009 1:44 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Were they on your head? My mom always finds them there.....:-)

 
At 4/08/2009 2:10 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I actually have found them on my head before, but that's not where they were this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home