My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

________________________________________________________

The wind again

This morning I went to Whataburger to get a breakfast taquito and the girl at the window put my change in my hand. The wind took it right out of my hand and put it on the ground in front of my truck.

I was lucky it didn't blow far away and I was able to get it, but I am going to have to start being more careful with this wind. They say that March comes in like a lion and leaves like a lamb, but this is not March.

Quote: When a person with money meets a person with experience, the person with the experience winds up with the money and the person with the money winds up with the experience - Harvey MacKay

4 Comments:

At 4/06/2009 8:45 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wow. You must be RICH to throw money around like that.....;-)

 
At 4/06/2009 9:55 pm, Blogger Pam said...

I hope the wind is blowing toward Minnesota... we could use some extra cash!
:-)

 
At 4/06/2009 10:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I wish I was rich enough that I didn't have to get out of the truck and chase down my money.

Pam - It was blowing North ;-)

 
At 4/17/2009 6:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to live on fast food, now I try to stay away. Haven't had it in about a year. Till last week when I went to see Mom to take her to a cardiologist appt., followed by lots of errands. Then, we realized we were so hungry, it was late, and we knew it had to be fast-food. Silly question to ask which is the healthiest! So, we hit Jack in the Box ... ahhhh! Two tacos for 99 cents! It wasn't the price, I've loved those tacos since I was very young. Doesn't it seem terribly wrong to take your Mom to the cardiologist and then later, for fast food?! But oh, they were so good!
-al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home