My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

________________________________________________________

Spending the Night in the country

I spent the night at my parents house. There was a spiderweb above where I was sleeping, but I didn't want to disturb it and and have an angry homeless spider chasing me around, so I finally just went to sleep.

When I woke up I told my Mom before I got up about the spider and she took a broom and knocked down the web right over me. That did get me up.

Quote: The artist is a receptacle for the emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web. - Pablo Picasso

2 Comments:

At 4/06/2009 8:45 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

How kind of you to not want to make a spider homeless. I've heard they can be very vindictive.

 
At 4/06/2009 10:18 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I am into relocating the small creatures I find in my house to the outside world. I have never liked to hurt anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home