My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

________________________________________________________

Back to painting

Okay I know that I have said this before, but this time I'm really going to do it. I am making room for my easel to stay up and I ordered a DVD today from my favorite art teacher.

It's weird that even when you are good at something if you don't do it for a while it feels like you never learned anything and like it would take a long time to get back into it.


I am going to make space and time for painting and learning in my life.

Quote: let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance- - Proverbs 1:5 (NIV)

5 Comments:

At 5/23/2009 5:19 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Good for you! As long as you show us the finished products....:-)

 
At 5/23/2009 5:27 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

finished? ;-)

 
At 5/24/2009 1:34 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I agree with Janet...we need to see the finished bits. Perhaps this will give you some motivation to get at it??

 
At 5/31/2009 11:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're much too talented to let the art sit idle too long! Paint Moggy, Paint!

~alva

 
At 6/02/2009 9:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

K & J and Al - I am going to try to post things as I work on them, then if I don't finish them the world (or at least my small part of it) will know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home