My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

________________________________________________________

Frankly I don't see it

I have been seeing articles that they have found "THE" missing link. I don't really see it myself.

I haven't read all about it, but I think it's supposed to be something between mammal and a reptile or something like that.

I thought that the duck-billed platypus had a lot of that covered.

Quote: I have found the missing link between the higher ape and civilized man: It is we. - Konrad Lorenz

4 Comments:

At 5/22/2009 12:00 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think that the "link" they are missing is God. :-)

 
At 5/23/2009 11:36 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - yes my visual is them looking for a link in a chain tied to an anchor and they are missing the boat (and the guy walking on the water ;-)

 
At 5/31/2009 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious post .... love Janet's reply!

-alva

 
At 6/02/2009 9:28 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - it's so good to hear from you (the missing Al) again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home