My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

________________________________________________________

I love these flowers

I didn't plant these, but they are just perfect, except they don't have any blue. They are growing in my flowerbed so someone planted them before I moved here.

They have just the right Moggy Orange tops and then the pink pedals (well light pink) I may have to plant some shorter blue flowers under them ;-) or just wait and some may come up.

Quote: God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars. - Martin Luther

2 Comments:

At 5/28/2009 2:28 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Beautiful! I love flowers. It's too bad I kill them.

 
At 5/28/2009 9:38 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh I usually kill them too, but someone gave these a good start before I moved here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home