My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

________________________________________________________

Small Miracle

Thank God for small miracles. I was sure when I got on the scale that I would see a giant weight gain because of eating out two times in one day, not no ;-). I don't even want to know how many calories I consumed.

I have been pretty good most days eating 6 small meals instead of three large one.

My friend and I went to Chili's for lunch and I had one of the southwest egg rolls which I really love, then a big bites (little hamburger) and the spinach artichoke dip with chips. If that wasn't enough my friend wanted the fries with cheese, bacon and who knows what else melted on them and shared it with me.

I had forgotten that we were eating at Church, not that it would have stopped me.

Quote: We have not wings we cannot soar; but, we have feet to scale and climb, by slow degrees, by more and more, the cloudy summits of our time. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

2 Comments:

At 5/28/2009 2:29 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have never been to Chili's. It sounds like it must be good. There you have it. You have corrupted me. :-)

 
At 5/28/2009 9:37 am, Blogger Moggy said...

If they have a Chili's near you try the southwest egg rolls - they are really hot, but really good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home