My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, May 29, 2009

________________________________________________________

Nice Neighbors

Okay Yesterday when I got home one of my neighbors had mowed my front yard. I was going to do it when I got home, but it was really nice of him.

The neighbor on the other side brought me two little roses tied together with a twine. I wanted to get a picture of it because it was really sweet of him.

I should have taken a picture when this was fresh or put it in water, but..... I didn't.

Quote: One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon-instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today. - Dale Carnegie

4 Comments:

At 5/30/2009 2:17 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Nice neighbours= peaceful life. I like my neighbours too. THey rock.

 
At 5/31/2009 1:05 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

We aren't as lucky with our neighbours. Enjoy them!!

 
At 5/31/2009 11:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've obviously made quite an impression on your neighbors!

Probably more than the orange hair.
=D

~alva

 
At 5/31/2009 11:59 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

J, K and A Maybe they are happy that I have a sort of normal hair color for now.

Or maybe they were trying to figure out if I did something with The Boy and The Girl. I had taken them to the airport a few weeks ago and so no one has seen them in a while ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home