My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

________________________________________________________

Waiting at the airport

I went to the airport to pick up The Girl and The Boy because they were gone for a couple of weeks. While I was waiting there were a lot of chairs around, but some man came and sat right next to me. After a while he got up and left, but some other man came and set there. Then he came back and sat on the other side of me.

Here is what I've been thinking. Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way. I think I was all sweating from mowing the yard and here I thought I would need to be clean and perfumed up to attract men. Maybe they think I'm a hardworking woman.

Quote: Sweat is the cologne of accomplishment - not sure of author

2 Comments:

At 6/03/2009 2:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl!

~al

 
At 6/03/2009 9:24 am, Blogger Moggy said...

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home