My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

________________________________________________________

Broken Fan

It turns out there was a broken fan inside of my air conditioner. They had to find a new one and so were not able to fix it today. It should get fixed early tomorrow and then the cat and I can recoop.

The good thing was the cat like the two men who came and so did not growl at them. This may be because he wants cool air. I really need to get him a hair cut.

Quoe: The journey of a hundred mile begins-with a broken fan belt and a flat tire - I don't know who said it, but there is a lot of truth in it. Sometimes it's the things that happen that we don't want to have happen that get us moving along.

2 Comments:

At 7/02/2009 1:26 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Glad to know that you are cool once again!

 
At 7/04/2009 10:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, that is a very important part of living here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home