My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

________________________________________________________

I new flower opened

Almost every flower in my front flowerbed is pink or purple, but this one. It's really fun to see things come up that you didn't plant because you don't know what might be there.

Quote: The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us. - Ashley Montagu

2 Comments:

At 6/10/2009 5:36 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

One time I bought a package of seeds that were called "wildflowers". I just sprinkled them all over the flower bed and thought it would be so cool to see what popped up. The birds ate them. All of them. I am NOT a gardener. However, I do love birds.(outside, that is)

 
At 6/10/2009 9:41 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I would send you a package of seeds, but they probably don't let them over the border. Feeding the birds is not a bad thing, just that birdseed is probably cheaper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home