My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

________________________________________________________

Meeting New People

I went to a lunch for a singles group. I knew a couple of them before I came, but I was a little unsure of the exact place they were meeting. I found the restaurant okay, but when the greeter directed me to the back I got confused.

They had closed the door so they could talk and I didn't know there was a room behind the door. I did see a room full of people next to that. I walked in a couple of times, but no one really seemed interested in welcoming me to their group so I went back and asked again.

This time the greeter came all the way back to the room with me and I got in. ;-)

Quote: I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. - Stephen Wright

2 Comments:

At 6/15/2009 9:18 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Good thing you didn't join the "Martha Stewart for president" group.

 
At 7/13/2009 9:33 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

The Martha Steward anything, I guess we may both be a little creative, but that's where it ends. I don't think she would like me very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home