My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

________________________________________________________

I did find a small picture

I found a small picture from the photo shoot and a little mock-up that I put together by cutting out the picture and putting it in front of an ocean scene and adding a boat in the distance.

I love when I get to do a painting all the way from the photo shoot to the finished picture.

When I was looking on my computer for the pictures from this photo shoot. I found some other photos of old paintings.

Quote: I wiped away the weeds and foam, I fetched my sea-born treasures home; But the poor, unsightly, noisome things Had left their beauty on the shore, With the sun and the sand and the wild uproar - Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home