My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

________________________________________________________

Storm with high winds

The storm blew some limbs off of my tree and out into the road. I was able to pull them back up into my yard when things were calm.

We had sirens going off and were very lucky that we did not have a tornado or hail at my house. Some people were driving home when this happened so I know they were stuck in traffic for a while.

Quote: God left the world unfinished for man to work his skill upon. He left the electricity still in the cloud, the oil still in the earth. How often we look upon God as our last and feeblest resource! We go to Him because we have nowhere else to go. And then we learn that the storms of life have driven us, not upon the rocks, but into the desired haven. - George MacDonald

2 Comments:

At 6/11/2009 11:19 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wow. Sounds like quite the storm. We never have bad weather here. (cough, cough)

 
At 6/14/2009 10:09 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

hummm now I'm suspicious that maybe you do have storms ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home