My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

________________________________________________________

I bought paint

If your wondering how I"m coming on my self imposed deadline to finish that painting. I did run by the store and get some paint. This is a busy week for me.

After work on Monday we had a special speaker at Church who works with single parents and I went to listen. Today I had a support group.

Thursday I'm staring a new support group that goes for a year and friday I have a book study.

That leaves Wednesday as a day to paint, do laundry, etc... My weeks are not usually this busy.

Quote: Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it. Plan more than you can do, then do it. - Anonymous <- they probably just didn't have time to sign their name ;-)

2 Comments:

At 6/19/2009 3:59 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yeah, that quote sounds just about right.....:-)

 
At 7/13/2009 9:32 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

When I was programming at work I used to think many times that I had bitten off more than I could chew and then chewed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home