My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, June 19, 2009

________________________________________________________

Teeth Problems

I was starting to feel pretty bad and I think I've been feeling drained for a while now. Anyway I called the Dentist office about 8:30 and they gave me an appointment at 9:40.

Turns out I had more than one abscess tooth. They ended up doing a root canal on the top back and an extraction on a lower back tooth. Not fun. It's not over and I have to go back, but it's something I think I need to to.

Quote: The man with a toothache thinks everyone happy whose teeth are sound. The poverty-stricken man makes the same mistake about the rich man. - George Bernard Shaw

4 Comments:

At 6/22/2009 2:01 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ouch! I hope that it goes away soon and you can get it dealt with relatively painlessly.

 
At 6/22/2009 9:42 am, Blogger Moggy said...

They are trying to get it taken care of a lot faster than I would want to, but they do have the gas that helps you relax while they work. I took two pain pills the first day, but haven't needed any after that.

 
At 6/22/2009 11:07 am, Anonymous Two Kayaks said...

I'm sorry, Moggy. I have never had a root canal, but I have heard that they are not pleasant. Get the gas and take those pain pills as you need them. Thinking about you.

 
At 6/22/2009 10:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I got the gas and the pain pills. I only took two pain pills because I'm doing okay and they make me feel weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home