My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

________________________________________________________

Family Reunion <- the other side

I am probably the only one in the picture who will be there today. This is my grandparents (passed away) and all their grandchildren. The picture is in black and white, not because it was THAT long ago. I think it just looked better in black and white.

This side will be my fathers side.

Quote: "Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? They have the same enemy - the mother" - Claudette Colbert

4 Comments:

At 7/05/2009 8:17 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hey, you're not wearing pink. :-)

 
At 7/06/2009 2:32 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I was in disguise ;-)

 
At 7/13/2009 1:11 am, Blogger New Fool said...

Hope it went well for you. Continued good wishes from someone in the Northeast.

 
At 7/13/2009 1:21 am, Blogger Moggy said...

NF - We didn't stay long at all, but it was good. Three of my grandfathers brothers were there and I always like to see them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home