My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, July 03, 2009

________________________________________________________

It's cold in my house

It's really hot outside, but the cat and I are enjoying the air conditioner being fixed. I'm too cold, but I have a fleece throw around my shoulders as I type this and a lawnmower waiting outside where it's hot enough to get me warmed up again.

By the way I have to move my self imposed deadline for finishing that painting, but I did go to a painting class last week to get me back into the swing of things.

Whether the weather be fine, Whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather, Whatever the whether, Whether we like it or not - not sure who said this

4 Comments:

At 7/03/2009 12:51 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

We have our air conditioner set to turn on when the house gets warmer than 74F. It's a good temperature to go by.
Have fun with the lawn!

 
At 7/04/2009 10:02 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I still haven't looked to see what ours is set on. I'm getting used to being cold and it's actually really good for The Cat.

 
At 7/05/2009 8:17 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Moggy the Snowman, was a jolly happy soul......

 
At 7/13/2009 9:28 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I really am, but a little less round that I was for a while ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home