My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 21, 2009

________________________________________________________

14 hour drive home

Here is a little closer up on one of the finished paintings. I had a lot of trouble with the mouth, but most of it went really well.

We left at 4:00 in the morning to drive home and took turns driving. We did a lot of taking and I'm surprised that my jaw is not sore. There were two books on tape that we listened to and they were really good. I now have two new authors that I want to check out.

If you click on it you can see it larger, but It still needs something on it so that the shine is consistent, especially on the left eye.

I really saw some wonderful scenery and there are a couple of towns that I would like to go back to and look around.

Quote: A portrait is a painting with something wrong with the mouth. - John Singer Sargent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home