My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

________________________________________________________

Electric Failure

Today while we were painting the electricity went out in our section of town. We moved some tables into another room by large window and painted there for a while. The natural sunlight was actually pretty good for painting. Then the lights came back on and the sky got dark and it started to rain.

I am not sure, but I think there are about 17 to 20 ladies painting. I may try to count them tomorrow. [note: there were only 14, but that is not counting the instructor and a couple more people who were there, but not painting]

Quote: To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest - not sure of author

2 Comments:

At 8/19/2009 3:07 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I would have just painted black all over my picture, symbolizing the lack of electricity. (I think I would fail that class.)

 
At 8/21/2009 1:59 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It wasn't a fail or pass class. You would have done just fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home