My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

________________________________________________________

Day of Rest

Today we rested up from the drive. We at lunch ate Olive Garden and I was really stuffed. I had the eggplant parmigiana. I didn't have a clue how to pronounce it by the spelling. I was so stuffed after that. We didn't bother with supper.

I also got started on one of my paintings. I took pictures, but they are on a disposable camera and I'll have to wait to get them and publish any of them.

Quote: I doubt that the imagination can be suppressed. If you truly eradicated it in a child, he would grow up to be an eggplant. - Ursula K. LeGuin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home