My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 17, 2009

________________________________________________________

Prairie Dogs

Today at lunch when we took a break from painting we walked about a block away to eat. We walked past a vacant lot that was full of prairie dogs. They are really cute and we don't have any of these around where I live.

I've seen them several places out here and at first I wanted to call them squirrels just because I haven't seen any in a long time and couldn't think of the word for them.

Quote: Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance. - not sure who said this. It took me just a minute to realize what it meant ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home