My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

________________________________________________________

I'm in Denver

I love Texas and never want to move, but it is really pretty here in Denver. We left at 4 in the morning and drove all day to get here. I was really tired, but I got to the hotel and slept for a couple of hours and now for some reason here I am awake.

We ate at a really neat Mexican restaurant here. The chairs were all carved and painted and lots of decorations all over the place. I tried to find a picture of one like the ones there, but did not see one.

Quote:
The truth should not offend, it should only inconvenience - Mexican Proverb

2 Comments:

At 8/16/2009 7:34 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

When I was a kid, my dad almost got transferred to Denver. I didn't want to leave all my friends, so I was glad he didn't.

 
At 8/17/2009 9:51 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It's amazing the things in life that can happen and put us in an entirely different place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home