My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

________________________________________________________

Not a great day

I can't find my cell phone and I can't find my glasses. Actually this is something that I do when I'm really tired I tend to sabotage myself by misplacing something that I need. The good thing is that it gives ma a chance to rest and not keep running all over the place and doing things.

Well other things except for looking for my stuff that I have put somewhere that I can't find it ;-)

Quote: We sleep, but the loom of life never stops, and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up in the morning. - Henry Ward Beecher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home