My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 10, 2009

________________________________________________________

Still No Phone

I went to the Sprint store to get another phone and the guy there shook his head and said you might want to see if a friend has an old one because right now you either have to pay full price or renew for a year or two and then we will take off $75. Which is nothing when you see what they are charging.

So I have a friend who is going to loan me one. I hope I get it before I leave for Denver.

I did get a magicjack which only give me a phone at home and not in the truck.

Oh and after we left the phone store and went to get back in the truck there was a spot on truck seat where something had gotten spilled. I told The Girl that's probably why they didn't want to sell me a phone and just wanted me to leave, but I checked out how I looked later and it didn't get on me so I guess that wasn't it.

Quote: In examining the potential of individuals, we must focus on their strengths and not just their mistakes. We cannot be limited by what they may have spilled in the kitchen. - William Pollard

2 Comments:

At 8/12/2009 2:11 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think you should just buy some cheap walkie-talkies. Then, if you lose one, you can just get another one for pretty cheap. Of course, you won't be able to talk to anyone far away.....

 
At 8/12/2009 9:34 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I could call someone on the walkie-talkie and they could use there phone and put the walkie-talkeie next to it then I guess I could talk to just about anyone as long as that person had a good calling plan ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home