My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 14, 2009

________________________________________________________

skinny jean friday

I ordered a pair of skinny jeans over the internet. I guess I should have tried some on first. They were a good price so I thought I would chance it. Well the legs are skinny (really skinny) but the top part is not.

The top of the pants is really too wide for me and they are low rise. I'm not sure who these things really fit.

Quote: Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power. - Clint Eastwood

2 Comments:

At 8/15/2009 8:46 am, Anonymous Two Kayaks said...

You are very brave!! Even when I am in the store I have to try on a zillion pairs just to find one that sort of fits me right.

 
At 8/15/2009 8:04 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

And THAT is why it is unsafe for me to order things on the internet. They NEVER fit right. I hope you can return them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home